Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Well hello, Strangers!

I know; it's been a looooong time since you've heard from me. I'm sorry, but I can't say that I regret it.

In the last two years, life has been everything I never expected. Through August 2012, I was writing regularly--I just couldn't share it all with the world. Then in September everything imploded and exploded and my life felt like a shipwreck: beautiful and painful all at the same time. That's when I stopped writing.

Now I'm not the same girl I was the last time you heard from me and I'm trying to figure out how to I want to exist in the world. Am I still a writer? Do I even like writing anymore? Will anyone care if I have anything to say? Am I distanced enough from my recent experiences to write them without falling back into a quicksand of feelings? Can I be honest and vulnerable in my mini-memiors without hurting anyone else?

There's only one way to find out.

So, my beautiful dear readers, I am back. I'm not promising that I'll stick around or provide regular updates. I'm only going to give this a fair shot and an honest try and the results will tell us where to go from there. I think that's only fair.

Welcome back. Thanks for sticking around; it means the world to me.

Besos,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment